Massage therapy can be performed as an additional treatment to your chiropractic treatment or can be scheduled on its own. The pros to scheduling your appointment alongside a chiropractic treatment is that Dr. Levy is able to discuss with your masseuse the areas that he/she sees need work. Also, having massage work done at a doctor’s office is much more credible.
Below is a list of just a few massage therapy benefits.
Massage therapy can help with the following conditions:
- Low back pain
- Upper back pain
- Neck pain or stiffness
- Soreness and pain
- Migraines or chronic headaches
- Muscle spasms and/or cramping
- Other soft tissue injuries
In addition, getting regular massages also have the following benefits:
- Decreased need for pain medications
- Enhanced immunity
- Increased flexibility and range of motion
- Decreased feelings of sadness, depression and anxiety
- Increased circulation
- Faster recovery time
- May help reduce high blood pressure
- Improves condition of skin including scars and stretch marks
Schedule your massage therapy appointment today by calling us at 310.379.0503.